I had fun with my new toy the other day and took some super cute pix of the little man! It took quite a few pix to get some really good pix, but I guess that is how taking pix work!
I think Mason is going through a growth spurt, because he is wanting to eat a lot more often than usual, especially at night for the past 2 nights. I was enjoying 4 hours stints of sleeping and for the past 2 nights I have been getting about an hour at a time. ARGH!!!! It is amazing that I can still function on lack of sleep. As you can tell Mason has gained quite a bit of weight! He is getting more pudgy and filled out. I am missing the small little Mason that I had a week ago!
Enjoy the pix of Mason!


2 comments:
Wow, he really is filling out. And he definitely is a mini-me of Matt. Still love the fact that he has SO MUCH HAIR!! LOVE it.
Becky, you and Matt do great work! He sure is a cutie! I'll bet he is keeping you quite busy. Your mom also calls him Mini-Matt... nothing wrong in that! lol...
Hang in there... it won't hurt to let him cry sometimes... bet your doing just great! Congrats again... Aunt Jean and Uncle Doug
Post a Comment