Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My visitor

My beautiful niece, Caitlyn, came to visit me for 2 and a half weeks. She already left but here are some pix of our time together.

I didn't take time off while she was here. She patiently watched me teach my piano lessons and had a lesson her self and even went to my piano lesson. She also helped me around the house and the yard and I am very thankful. She also helped me set up Matt's graduation/Husband's Day gift. I had a blast playing monopoly with her and her rightfully kicking my butt only 10% of the games we played. Sorry Cati.

Anyhew. The day after she got here we went to Charlottesville and saw Night at the Museum 2. The next Saturday we went to Monticello. The next Thursday we went to DC and walked our feet off and went everywhere. The next Saturday was a church activity and then we went and walked around Short pump mall and picked up Matt's gifts. The next Thursday we along with 3 of her new friends here went to Kings Dominion and loved it. There was barely anyone there and we actually got to stay on some of the rides cause no one was in the lines. It was a ton of fun. I don't have any pix from Kings but I did everything and Cati watched when she didn't go on some of the rides. It was a blast. Anyhew here are the pix now. And only a week from Thursday Matt comes home









~ Me Want!!!~

~My new BLING!!!~








1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You took the picture of the string instruments just for me, didn't you?!?! :)