6 months in and 6 months to go until Matt comes home. I don't think he will be coming home early at this point. Just the vibe that I am getting when I speak to him and I'm just not feeling it that he will be home soon. It sucks! It really does. I miss my best friend. I wish he were here to get to know our amazing kid and get splashed by him in the bath. Yesterday, Mace and I went to Bertucci's, Matt's fav restaurant out here, for Matt's birthday. It would just be really nice for Matt to come home to be a family of 3. It looks like he will be there until July though. I just keep praying for the strength to get thru this time without him here. Anyhew I just wanted to let everyone know. Matt is one of the 15,000 stuck in Kuwait. I am thankful for having Mace here because I don't know how I would have done this if Mace wasn't here. Thanks for all of your support.
On another happier note. Mace will be 6 months old next week. I am so excited to write about that and how much he has grown and changed in the last month and overall in the last 6 months. I love Mace so much. He is such an amazing little guy. I love being able to stay home with him all day long and I am so thankful that I have the means and opportunity to be a stay at home mom. I love and miss my students but I am so thankful to be able to have this chance to dedicate my life and time for my child. I love it so much!!!
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment