Saturday, May 2, 2009

Second Year


Today has finally come and will be such a wonderful day. Tonight is my Piano Studio's SECOND Spring Recital. I can not believe that it has already been a year since the last one but it has. My students have grown so much over the last year and it is amazing to see how much they have learned. Next year will be the year that some of my students will be playing the "real" stuff like actual pieces such as Fur Elise and such. I am so excited for tonight and to see how everything goes. Unfortunately there are 5 students who couldn't play in the recital, 4 because of a school commitment and the other cause she has been sick all week. So I will have 16 of my beautiful student's playing tonight. I am so excited for them. Good luck everyone!

0 comments: