So we got snow again yesterday. Someone in my neighborhood said about 8.5 inches. Not bad for a "small storm." Today I started to dig out a path and a wonderful young man came over from his dad's work to help people out in our neighborhood. He dug a path our for me so that I could take Archer out, as he had to jump just to get around in the snow. Then I went over and help my neighbor dig out his driveway, and he returned the favor. Then my home teacher, Paul, who lives down the street, came down right as we Terry and I finished my driveway and Paul helped me dig out my mailbox. Then I went 2 houses down and help my single female neighbor dig out her driveway.
1 year ago


1 comments:
That is SO awesome to read about and makes me smile! By the way, you look amazing :)
Post a Comment