I have a super strong baby! Maybe he is the next Superman, who knows?!? So at 32 days old today he rolled over for the first time. I got him to sleep and put him in his crib so I could pop in the shower for a bit. During the shower he started crying and when I got out and checked on him he had flipped from his tummy to his back. I didn't think that that was supposed to happen until he was at least 2-3 months old. That just means that I can not leave him alone at all. Now if only we could get his tummy issues under control!
Here is the pix I took of him after he flipped. As you can tell he still was not in a happy mood until I picked him up, but I had to take a pix of it!



1 comments:
Not really trying to burst your bubble there Becky but.... all 4 of my kids turned over with in at least a month after they were born too. But you are right.... it is way early! So, yes.... don't leave him sitting on the couch or changing table without some sort of something to keep him from rolling off! Yeah... we learned that the hard way! And NO... I'm not going to say which of my children fell off the changing table... let's just suffice it to say that I felt like the worst mother in the world for quite a while.... and it happened twice!
Hang in there with the storm... your a veteran now... you can handle any silly little storm! Just make sure you have water/batteries etc...
We love ya...
Post a Comment