My baby, The piano studio turns 1 year old today. HAPPY 1st Birthday. I can not believe that it has already been a year. I started out with 10 students the first week and now 1 year later I have 22 students. I have only lost a few and most of the kids I have now were my first ones from last year. I love teaching!
~Happy birthday to Bubba today too! My parents dog turns 9 years old today~



3 comments:
Sweet! That's awesome, I can't BELIEVE it's been a full year!!!
Congratulations!
Aunt Becky, thank you for remembering my burstday. Mom and Dad won't even take me out to dinner to celebrate -- I'll be lucky if they brung me home a doggy bag. How rude izzat?
Give Archer a high-five for me! oh wait. dogs don't have five fingers per paw. Give him a high-four (better than a where fore.)
the Bubba Monster
Post a Comment