Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mason's First Day of Church


Today was our first time to church since Mason was born. We made it thru sacrament without any crying/screaming. He was actually a very calm and content baby! Aunt Lynda sent Mason a couple of cute outfits and we used one of them as his church outfit that really swallowed him up but he will grow into it as it should fit him thru 3 months. Mason is quite scrawny so we will see how things fit him. He has great piano hands though and I look forward to teaching him how to play.

Mason will be 4 weeks old tomorrow. We made it thru the first month! There have been a couple of scary moments here but I am learning and it is a good thing that babies "bounce" well, not that I dropped him or anything but implying that they are more sturdy than they seem. I will continue to mess up and learn more things but that is what it is to be a new mom.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Oh my goodness, love him so much!!