I really am not liking the time change thing this time around. Mason has his schedule and doesn't like it being messed with and what happens, the time changes messes with it. It has actually been a really long feeling day, since Mace woke up earlier than normal today and he has just been off all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and we will be able to regulate his schedule again.
I love my little mini-Matt so much! He just thinks I am the most funny thing ever. He is laughing all the time, and his face just lights up when he is smiling and happy. Life has been so much better since his colic stopped and his other problem stopped 2 weeks ago. I am enjoying watching him grow, sadly grow out of his clothing, and also learn. He loves reading with me and looking at books and every night we get to listen to daddy's voice reading to him and he is so good at listening to him. I am also trying to get him used to eating at the dinner table in his high chair. No he is not eating solids, yet, and probably won't be for a couple of months. I am really wanting to wait as long as possible before I start him on solids so at 6 months or later but I do want him to be used to eating at the table with me and enjoy being in his high chair. Also, same with his crib. I want him to be used to sleeping in there on a regular basis. He took his long nap yesterday in the crib and I want him to get used to the crib so that I can get him out of my bed when he is 6 months old. I have attached the proof of Mace being in his crib and high chair.
Matt is no longer in Iraq, his unit has moved to Kuwait. Matt is safe there and not enjoying the heat and the sand which he says is worse than it was in Iraq. We get to skype almost everyday, and his connection is better in Kuwait so Matt can actually see Mace move instead of just getting frozen images on the screen. Mace loves to look right at daddy, but I think he likes playing with the computer more. My little technology based baby! Glad that we still have some old laptops for him to bang on when he gets older.
This week my goal is to continue with Zumba, but more than just 3 times a week! I am actually really liking the dvd's. It is a great cardio workout and it is fun! So wish me luck this is round 2 trying to get a regular workout schedule with Mace. My hips need to shrink back down and I am hoping all the shaking will help out with that. That's all for now, I have to go wake Mace up so that he will sleep tonight!





0 comments:
Post a Comment