Mason is 4 months old today! CRAZINESS!!! He is weighing at a whopping 16 pounds 11 ounces (75-90th %) and he is 24 inches tall (25%). I am so happy how healthy he is and how strong he is. This little guy loves to stand and do squats all day long. He is already working out his leg muscles so that when he is big he can leg press as much as his momma! (just shy of 400 lbs by the way)
He loves to smile and giggle and is really starting to do the belly laughs. He always gets the hiccups though when he giggles and it is really cute for him to do a giggle then be interrupted by a hiccup.
He loves to do tummy time, still in the middle of the night when he should be going to bed. He gets a kick out of seeing me lay next to him and his head is higher than mine. The doc is super excited by his development and still thinks that he will be mobile very soon. SCARY! I am starting to think about how to baby proof my home and what needs to be done.
He loves to talk to Daddy on the computer. He loves to get nice and close to the camera so Daddy gets a view of his forehead or just a super close up of his face. He loves to look at the computer and the TV and sadly my cell phone when I am using them! He is already such a technology baby. He wants to hold my cell phone and when I put it away he keeps looking for it to play with it. I think it has something to do with the red case more than the phone itself.
He loves to coo and gurgle his spit and just talk to me. He now "talks" with me when he puts his head down for bed, after the tummy time, but he will coo and then wait for me to respond then coo then wait. It is the cutest thing!
He is very strict about his bed time and nap times. He is out cold by 9 am for his first nap, then by 1 pm for his afternoon nap and 5:30ish for his late afternoon nap. And if I am not on my way up to bed with him by 7:30 for reading he basically loses it. He knows his nighttime routine and loves it and is always asleep by 8:30. Such a smart little guy. I could go on and on about how wonderful he is and how much he has changed my life and how much I love him. I just wish that Matt was home to get to know him in person and see him everyday. Almost 7 months left for Matt to come home and it will be here before I know it.
I thought it would be fun to post the "silly" pix of Mason from his photo shoot. Enjoy!
I thought it would be fun to post the "silly" pix of Mason from his photo shoot. Enjoy!
~Cue music: I'm too sexy for my hair~
~I call this the "Mr. Collins" from the 6 hour long A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. When he is waving to his wife, Charlotte, just to show Elizabeth that they are very much in love. Charlotte just kind of blows him off. It kind of is a freaky look~
~You want me to do WHAT?!?~
~"HeHeHe! I am finally on this quilt!" After months of looking at it hanging on the wall Mace was finally allowed to lay on it! I think he is having way too much fun!~






0 comments:
Post a Comment