Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011


Halloween is done and over with. I love the holiday, but sitting in the cold for 1.5 hours handing out candy and then with a wiggly baby didn't quite make it any easier this year. We get so many little goblins that it is a steady stream of them for 2 hours straight so it is best just to try and brave the cold instead of having your doorbell rung a million times. I ran out of my 7 bags of candy by 7:30. Then Mace and I went out with another family to go and visit our neighbors. I had fun with my first trick or treating experience, I didn't get that much candy only like 6 pieces plus a full sized candy bar and hot chocolate from one of our amazing neighbors. I didn't want that much candy anyhew, cause who is gonna eat it, me, the momma, and it is going to go straight to my hips which still refuse to shrink. Still working on it though!

I didn't take Archer with us because Mace didn't want to go in the stroller, he wanted to be held. And who could blame him, I was his personal furnace. So we walked around the entire neighborhood, 1/2 mile, with me carrying a 16 lb baby. Good workout for me. I just wonder how I was able to walk while carrying him inside of me because I was pooped from carrying him last night. Poor Nan, who is 36 weeks pregnant, enjoyed the walk less than I did as her baby was doing acrobatics inside of her the entire time. We had fun and Mace did get a lot of attention from all the kids! It is amazing how much children love babies. Also some of the moms asked if he was a candy to give away because he was just so sweet. HAHA! So here are some pix from Halloween. We were ASU fans. Even Archer got in on the fun. I got to wear jeans and an ASU sweatshirt. This is the most dressed down Halloween in 4 years. I am already thinking about next years outfits!!!








1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So cute!! Becky, you look great!! Miss you tons!! Glad you had fun trick or treating and got a workout at the same time!! :)