Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Turkey Take Over!

I finished a little project, that I totally copied my mom with by the way, but I made 30 turkeys on Sunday. Not real turkeys silly, but yummier turkeys. I made them for the ladies I visit teach and their fams. It was a real fun project that is super easy! Just take oreos, 2 per turkey, a Reeses peanut butter cup, candy corn, whopper, butterscotch chip, melted butterscotch frosting and red frosting. And assemble. I just made a little assembly line which made it very easy! I also used ziploc bags for the frosting and the melted butterscotch for the feet. I love them and the people that have gotten them love them and it would be a fun project with your kiddos! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

~I love the face of these two, "Um, what is gonna happen now?"~

2 comments:

The Fifes said...

those are so cute and so creative!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh I love them!!!