Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pix Overload

I just spent some time updating my iPhoto app on my Mac. I have taken over 600 pix of my cute little kid since he was born. I love having so many pix of him available to look at. But I do have a lot of pix of the same thing trying to get that perfect pose. I don't want to delete any of them because they are so good, mind you I did delete photos that were blurred or didn't look right, so technically I have taken way more than 600 pix. At some point I will transfer them to another hard drive but Matt took them with him to Iraq so I will just have to wait until Matt gets home!

Things are going so well here. Mace is sleeping 8 hours solid at night and takes two 1 hour naps and one long 2.5 hour long nap during the day. And as you can see from the following pix he is a very happy boy, most of the time! Enjoy some random pix of my cute little kid. I will have more info on how Mace is doing later this week in his 4 month old post. Can you believe it, that he is going to be 4 months this week! He is just getting so big!

~Trying out his highchair for the first time! He loves it!~
~Cute little big feet~



~This one is for you Grandma!~
~Tummy Time, what movie am I watching, can you tell in the next few pix?~



3 comments:

The Fifes said...

such a happy little man you have there, love those little feet!

Elizabeth said...

He is SOOOO cute!!! I can't wait to meet him one day!!

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

CUTIe! I LOVE HIGH CHAIRS! cute PJS! AND YOU'RE watching Harry Potter :P