Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ours

Well after a week of hearing this same melody in my mind and then Matt telling me that I was stupid if I didn't write it down. I have finally finished my first composition. That's right folks, I, Rebbecca Allen, have actually written a song and I just finished putting it in to my computer and it actually looks like a real song, instead of my chicken scratch writing on manuscript paper. The title has been shortened to Ours cause Matt loves it and encouraged me to actually write it down. I am not sure how to put it on the computer and I probably won't until I get it copyrighted or something just to make sure that it would be safe, cause I actually did write it and I want full credit for it. Anyhew, if you want to hear it, call me and I can play it on my piano for you as I have already done from my parents and Elizabeth. Anyhew just wanted to share the news with you to let you know what I have been up to. Hope everything is going well for everyone!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Do you have a video camera???? You should take a video of you playing it and POST IT! :)

The Fifes said...

Your song is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for playing it for me...

Elizabeth said...

Call me when you get a chance tomorrow evening...