Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Post #1


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! Tonight I am going to post some pix from the official Halloween costume. Tonight I dressed up for my students and had a blast surprising them with what I looked like. My students who stopped by loved my costume and so did the neighborhood and all the families that came by for Trick or Treating. By the way Matt refuses to dress up for Halloween but he was my modern day Prince Charming. Archer agreed to dress up though. We even ran out of candy before all the kids were finished coming by. We ran out of 3 and a half big bags of candy.

Couple of funny stories. I was the Bell of The Ball. Little girls were in awe as they saw me and I could hear them from across the street, "Can we go to Cinderella's house?" Or I was sitting on the porch with Matt and I stood up to hand out candy and one little girl said, " Oh my, she is real." It was very cute. One little girl saw me from the sidewalk and just ran up the grass yelling, "Cinderella, Cinderella." with her arms open wide and gave me a huge bear hug, while her parents and grandmother took pictures. I also went to a local restaurant to sigh up for a costume contest and see a friend, and I was getting my pix taken for the contest and little girls started lining up to take a pix with me on the bench. I had like 6 girls sit next to me and get their pix with me and their parents said I actually looked like the "real" Cindy. Everyone was impressed that I made my costume. It was a very good night. Tomorrow we are going to an adult neighborhood party and I will be a veggie vampire with honey colored eyes and pale cold skin and Matt will be the helpless human that falls in love with me. Ring a bell anyone?

Without further delay here are some pix of my costume as the beautiful Cinderella. **One little note. I did have a little mouse named Lisa help me with the dress. If it wasn't for her the dress would not look anywhere as beautiful as it does. Thank you Lisa for helping me and teaching me how to sew.**




4 comments:

Natalie Service said...

Oh my word! You look SO cute!!!

The Fifes said...

you are BEAUTIFUL!! You must be the original Cinderella!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my freaking word!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! I am SO stealing that dress from you!

gramyflys said...

What a beautiful job you did on the dress, Becky! I can't believe you made that...it looks like it is right out of the Disney store! And I love your makeup on the post after this one! What a beauty you are!