Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS?!?

As of last night I "officially" have 26 students! That's right 26. I am so excited. I am actually going to, for the first time since I started teaching, start a waiting list. I feel so blessed right now because I had been hoping to get just a few more students, and WHAMO! In the space of 24 hours I get 3. AMAZING!

Friday is Halloween and this year I actually had a hand in creating my costume. I asked one of the parents of my students to teach me how to sew and we made my costume. I am dressing up as Cinderella. I got it last night and it looks amazing. I even have "glass slippers." There will be pix posted of the costume on Sat so look forward to them then. The dress looks so good the seamstresses at Disney would be impressed. And Sat night we have an adult party in the neighborhood and we are required to dress up. Well I am too afraid to go outside in my Cindy dress so I decided that I was going to dress up as a character from my fav book, Twilight. Super easy costume. All I had to get were honey colored contacts, easy and dress in regular clothing. Matt is going to be the helpless human that fell in love with me. He just has to wear regular clothing since he hates to dress up. I am going to draw a crescent mark on his neck though, just for fun. Anyhew I'll have pix at the end of the week!

2 comments:

jdb in AZ said...

Instead of a crescent, why don't you bite Matt's neck instead.

Elizabeth said...

SWEET! congrats on 26 students!!! that's fantastic...