Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What the Hey with the Hay?!?

It is that time of year in the subdivision where the contractors are hunkering down for the winter by putting Hay on every speck of dirt. Well this is an allergy that I learned about last year when we were here, and I think I have known it for a while cause I usually felt like crap after hay rides when I was a kid, but boy howdy my body does not like hay. This year my adverse reaction to hay has been scratching. I woke up this morning looking like I tried to strangle myself cause I have this huge scratch mark across the front of my neck that itches like a mad dog. It is so bad that I am having to cover it with makeup to try and hide it. I even had to wear a sweater to keep myself from scratching my arms and hands. Try being the word of choice as my students asked why my neck was all red. I also won't stop sneezing. Not a very fun day at the Allen House, its been my own personal Hades.

0 comments: