Ok on Sept 11 I started reading the Twilight Series. Today being the 25th I have read through the entire series twice, including the 263 pages of Midnight Sun. I know I am crazy but I read online that the author suggested that the second book be read twice to fully understand what happens without being too bias. So I figured if I have to read that twice why not read my favorite, the first book, again, and it just kind of took off from there. So I will force myself to take a break from the series, cause I could probably read them again, but no I won't. So I will do a compromise, read a church related book and some other novel, then I will allow myself to re-read the series. I know I am crazy.
Other than that not much else is going on. Matt gets back today from training and being gone for pretty much 2 weeks. I was going crazy without him for only 2 weeks, not sure how I will handle 4 months, anyhew that's all folks.
1 year ago


1 comments:
hey you! Work has been crazy, thus, giving me no time to even say hello! Hope you and Matt are doing well!!
Post a Comment