Saturday, September 20, 2008

YEA!!!


Today truly felt like the first day of my favorite season. AUTUMN!!!!! I love fall and the smells of the overly ripe fruits that have fallen to the ground, and the look of the trees as they change from beautiful green to vibrant orange, yellows and reds. I also love the "is it sweater weather yet?" question that you ask in the morning because there is a chill in the air. Well today it was a perfectly perfect day. There was a nice cool breeze in the air that was filled with the sense of Autumn. I welcome the Harvest time and all the wonderful holidays that are just around the corner.
~I also added some new tunes to listen to that are quickly becoming my favs! Enjoy! Scroll down to the bottom of the song list and it is like the last 6 songs.~

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

:) Yeah, I am still waiting for the 'smell' of autumn though...haven't gotten a whiff of it yet. Thanks for your note...we are driving to AZ today.