

6 years ago today is the day Matt's Grandpa asked me, 5 minutes before we entered the sealing room, "Are you sure, this is your last time to get out." I looked at Matt, and I said, "ummmm, I think I'll go out the door and across the hall to get married now." Matt was so embarrassed, but his Grandpa is the one who sealed us and was very proud of us. I have no idea what he said during the ceremony, but there are a couple of things I do remember. I remember who was in the sealing room with us. I also remember my knee was bouncing up and down and my mom put her hand on my knee and said, "Relax." Then finally getting sealed for Time and All Eternity with my wonderful husband, Matt. I am so happy with my life and where it has taken me. Matt and I were talking last night, we celebrated our Anniversary last night at the Cheesecake Factory, anyhew, I asked him if he had any idea that 6 years later we would be here in VA and where we are. We are both so happy with everything! So HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Babe! I love you and can't wait to see what comes in our future.



Also HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY ARCHER!!!! That's right folks Archer was born on our wedding day. Archer is getting some extra food, and some yummy treats all day long. We will have to roll him to bed tonight because he will be so fat from the extra stuff! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



4 comments:
You celebrated the night AFORE your anniversary? Isn't that immoral?!!!
If you over feed the burstday boy til he can't get into his bed, that's one way to keep him outta your bed.
Happy Anniversary to you, and happy birthday Archer!!! :) Love you all!!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment