Monday, September 15, 2008

Done


I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! AND JACOB FINALLY WON ME OVER, BUT ONLY A LITTLE BIT! ~To clarify, I only liked Jacob in the end because he finally got off of Bella's back and was a FRIEND in the end. I never liked the fact of the love triangle. Edward is wayyyyyyyyyyy better in my humble opinion. Book 1 is my favorite book out of the whole saga, and I love the 263 pages of Midnight Sun, which is Twilight in Edward's perspective. You can view it here at Stephanie Meyer's website:



Scroll down to partial draft, as she said that she won't publish the actual book now because it was leaked onto the Internet early. (VERY SAD!)

1 comments:

Melisa said...

Congratulations, Breaking Dawn was good but not my favorite. I do have to agree about book two I just kept thinking come on bring Edward back I can't stand Jacob.