Well it is Sunday afternoon/evening. I am just relaxing watching a few NCIS episodes. I just wanted to let everyone know how we are doing. Well we are finally back to normal for the most part after our most wonderful trip to Mexico. It took us a few days to get back into the swing of things, for the most part, I have decided to become accustom to sleeping in everyday till 10am. But other than that we are back to normal. We are enjoying watching the Olympics every night. Which is aired very late here. I was watching the gymnastics all-around competition and it wasn't even over till 1:30am.
Matt is leaving tonight for a training course in Richmond and he gets to do the cool Italian Job driving course. I begged for him to talk his work into letting me take the course but they denied my request. So he will just have to teach me when he gets back. Yeah, he has to stay there all week so another week without him here. But an awesome friend of my usually stays the night during the week to keep me company. My studio will be celebrating its 1st anniversary in a few weeks, and I have 22 students with only 4 openings left and then I start a waiting list, yea!!! Well hope all is well with you and your fam! Missing you tons! Other than that, that's all folks.
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment