
Puerto Vallarta, beautiful city with lots and lots of rain! It all started out sunny but later it was raining cats and dogs. I got some great pix of rain flooding our veranda. But first, we went swimming with the dolphins with my parents and niece and nephew. My bro and his wife did the Signature Swim, and went to a different location. It was a ton of fun and I got fried, cause I was not allowed to wear any sun block for the safety of the dolphins. We had 30 minutes where we each got to pet, kiss, and ride them. In the pix that my dad got for us the water looks awesome so here are the pix from that:




~One Minute it was clear and no problem, then the next it was raining cats and dogs. The second pix is our veranda that is flooded.~


1 comments:
WHAT AN AWESOME EXPIERIENCE!! Can't wait to hear more about it! Dolphins are such beautiful creatures.
Post a Comment