Ok so I am going to do more than one post just to make it easier to read. We had so much fun on the ship. We went to a ton of the on board activities offered. First day at sea Matt had our whole day planned for us. He wanted to do so much, and I kind of got overwhelmed cause I wanted to just relax. We went to seminar after seminar. One of the seminars that we went to was about shopping at the port. We got this awesome card where we can get a ton of free stuff at a lot of the shops. The person in charge of the speech was named Pippa. She talked about the amazing deals that you can get at the jewelery stores. Funny thing, Matt and I had been talking about upgrading my diamond in a year or two anyhew, so while Pippa was talking I looked at Matt and he said, "I'm thinking about it" YAYAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhew I'll get to that topic later. Well here are some pix of our room and some at sea from our Veranda.
1 year ago



1 comments:
Oh my goodness, your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! What a blessing you were able to go on this amazing trip!
Post a Comment