Our second stop was in Mazatlan. It was a very long ride to the main shopping area called the Golden Zone. We went back to Diamonds International because I wanted to get my new diamond appraised, and they gave me the correct amount, which was way more than what we paid for it. Then we went around to all the stores where we got a ton of free stuff. I also won a raffle for a watch in one of the jewelery stores worth $200. I have made out good on this trip. I came back with so many different jewelry boxes. Anyhew here are a couple of pix. The guy with the hard hat is actually sleeping in a wheelbarrow. And the drunk sign, we couldn't believe that they even made signs like it. Crazy town!
Also this is the coolest store I have ever seen. It is called Del Sol. The clothing or rings, or nail polish changes colors when in the sun. Here is the shirt I got.
~Inside~
~Outside~



0 comments:
Post a Comment