1. My loving husband who always takes care of me no matter what.
2. My home which is my favorite place to be.
3. My friends. No matter where they are or where I am I know they are thinking of me and miss me like mad!
4. Archer. He is finally obeying me and he truly is my best friend.
5. My mom. For showing me support and being there for me to talk to when I need her, unless she is at Quilting camp. (LOL)
6. My dad. Cause he will always be the teddy bear dad even though he looks like the grizzly bear (meaning tall and intimidating).
7. My studio. I truly love teaching piano. I never knew how amazing it is to be able to watch a child learn and understand what you are teaching them.
8. My health. Other than my condition, I am in almost perfect health.
9. People who are braver than me. The people out there that have blogs who are saying exactly how I feel but actually have the courage to write it and put it all out there. Thank you, you have given me more inspiration than any other pamphlet I have ever read and remind me that it is ok to cry but to be happy for things in my life.
10. My branch/my family. They take such good care of me. They are already arranging people to check on me while Matt is away to make sure that I am safe and sound. Thank you.
1 year ago


2 comments:
Thank you for the upbeat post on a drizzly, cloudy day! It's the ray of sunshine I needed & a nice reminder to count blessings.
Muah! What a great post!!! Can't WAIT until November...
Post a Comment