Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cabo San Lucas


Our first port was in Cabo San Lucas. This is a place that is a dessert next to the water. It was pretty much built just for cruise ships. There area ton of vendors on the side of the street trying to get you to buy everything they have. My nephew, Jordan was walking on the street and some guy put an iguana on him and he freaked out. Anyhew Matt and I were on our scavenger hunt for our free stuff. We stopped in our first shop, Diamonds International and we were told the previous day by Pippa to speak directly with the manager, well this other worker said that she wasn't available so we decided to come back when Pippa was there. We decided to go to the rest of the shops where we got free stuff, and there wasn't that many to go to in Cabo. We went back to Diamonds Int. and Matt said I could look. So I asked for a full 1 caret good quality diamond, and well if you couldn't guess here it is. Isn't it pretty! It is a full 1 caret H VSI2 diamond I loooooooooove it so much. The first couple of days it looked like one of the fake Walmart CZ rings cause it was so huge. Well I kept my original setting and just added the huge diamond which fits perfectly. My other diamond was made into a pendant for a necklace. Matt is too good to me, and I am not allowed to ask for another diamond for 25 years, but why would I, I love it so much!





~We had to take a Tender/small boat ride to the port cause the ships aren't allowed to dock in the bay so here are a couple of pix from that.~


2 comments:

The Fifes said...

pretty ring! The best part of all is you have a story behind it now too. The ship is huge!

Gramyflys said...

What a fabulous cruise, Becky! You have such a great family. I loved all the pictures...you look so beautiful and radiant and HAPPY! love, Lori