I have gotten a lot of great comments on helping me with the evil bread situation, which I will be trying some of the ideas tomorrow on a new batch of bread. I wanted to ask for a little more help from anyone with any cute ideas.
I just received another calling at church. Well I am being released from playing the piano in primary to getting called to be the chorister for primary. It is a step up in the world I guess. But now I am faced with having fun activities for both young and older kids. If anyone has any fun games I can try to get them to sing their little hearts out please let me know. My first reaction to this calling was, "Are you insane!?!" Not a very good reaction but I just wasn't ever seeing this calling in my future, ever. So I am a little scared. I am fine teaching kids one on one, but 15 kids at one time and keeping them interested in what I am doing is a WHOLE different story. Please help if you can!
1 year ago


1 comments:
That is the BEST calling in the CHURCH! Oh, I am SOOOO mad I didn't have my ringer on...you called 30 minutes ago, said you were going to bed...so I suppose I shouldn't call you. Dagnabit, congratulations!!!
Post a Comment