1. Tanning in a tanning bed is like you being baked like a turkey is for Thanksgiving.
2. Room assignments for the cruise: Us IN BETWEEN some newlyweds and my bro, this will be very interesting.
3. I love HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2.
4. I enjoy staying up late hanging out with an amazingly awesome friend (Liz included eventhough we haven't done that in years).
5. Vehicle inspections are so retarded.
6. My faith in one person is either going to be increased or completely lost for someone today.
7. I love gardening.
8. I miss my family in AZ, and can't wait to see them.
9. I NEED GOOD MEXICAN FOOD FAST (only 26 more days)
10. I love my husband and love boxing with him.
Enjoy.
1 year ago


3 comments:
You posted such an AWESOME post today!! I loved reading all of your random thoughts :)
Oh, don't you worry, the time is now short for when we shall do that again and again...
so the faith has been completely lost. Please resend the warranty email to me, it came over but only in a slew of "codings" that mean nothing. Did Chase himself tell you he would be over yesterday afternoon? 'Cause that is ridiculous if he did.
Post a Comment