Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The crazy month of July

So I finally figured out my schedule for the next month with teaching and everything else that is going on. I figured out that 3 out of the 4 weekends I will be gone and I will be missing 4 weeks straight of church. July 4th weekend actually I have nothing planned, yet. The next weekend is the family weekend for Matt's military unit in New Jersey and I do know that on Sat, we are probably going to the Six Flags in New Jersey, sorry Elizabeth but you won't be there, you can fly out if you really want to though. And we will be making a stop in NYC. I haven't been there since High School and I barely saw anything. It will be so much fun being there with Matt. The weekend after that I am flying out to Vegas for a wedding of a friend, and I will be staying at another friend's house while I am there, Corrine I look forward to seeing you!!! The week after that I leave for PHX and spend a day in PHX to see my other friends, Laura, can't wait, and also go to the best MEXICAN FOOD IN THE WORLD: TIA ROSA'S. I have been starving for some real Mexican food. I even asked my mom to ship me some overnight, that is how desperate it got. And Sunday the 27th Matt and I fly to LAX with the fam and leave for the cruise for a week to Mexico. I am just going all over the country this next month and I am so excited.

Also I will be posting some pix of my latest trial, baking bread and getting it to rise. Also some more pix of my flowers and garden.

3 comments:

The Fifes said...

Yeah! I am eating the delicious bread you made as I am reading your post :)

Elizabeth said...

So are you going to overnight some of that bread to me???

I would love to fly out there, but I kinda need the funding I have for other things...like gas...blah!

The Fifes said...

Becky!!!!!! Good luck today...you'll have to let me know how it goes ;-)