Sunday, June 15, 2008

My first Garden!

So I am excited to tell you guys that I have finally grown my own flower garden and here is the proof.


~A Butterfly Bush~I have had some very beautiful butterflies pay me a visit since it started to bloom.



~My Strawberry and tomato patch~


Also last night Matt noticed that one of our food storage waters had sprung a leak and was leaving water in the bottom of our pantry. Matt pulled out Archer's bag of food and I went to pick it up and move it and the bottom was so water logged that it bust open. Archer went to town while we were cleaning up the food storage mess. Here is a pix from before Archer stared to scarf down and here is a pix when he decided he had had enough. There really was a huge difference in how much he ate. Hope all you fathers have a great day today!

2 comments:

The Fifes said...

Becky...your flower garden is absolutely gorgeous! The stone makes all the difference too. LOVE it!

Elizabeth said...

I bet Archer had a great time!!! That's great you got a picture of it. And your garden is SOOO beautiful!!!