Monday, February 13, 2012

My Little Valentine


Tomorrow is the most "romantic" day of the year, according to the media. It is nice to be able to spend the day with someone you love, your significant other, but seeing in how mine is not available this year, I will spend it with my little guy. I miss Matt so much, especially around holidays. I am so excited for him to return home to us in just a few short months now. And since months seem to be flying past me at this point it will come sooner than I think.

Mace is 7 months old this week. And time seems to be flying by more and more everyday. It seems like yesterday was mid Jan and here we are mid Feb. I am starting to get my gardening bug right now, as some of my plants are starting to bud and are readying themselves for spring. I have been finding myself thinking about what I am going to plant and when to prune bushes and such and I look forward to digging my hands in the dirt and trying to grow something edible.

Mason is "creeping" along now. He is mobile but he basically pulls or pushes himself around the room. He is doing the wiggle and it seems that as he is on his knees with the wiggle he is trying to jump himself into movement. I do have the gates up in the house now, except at the top of the stairs which that gate will go up later this year. Archer understands the gates and how they work. He is dealing with them better than I thought that he would which is good. He is also going near Mason on a much more regular basis. He is also bringing him his toy quite often now and is very gentle and nice to Mason.


I feel like I am getting the nesting bug all over again. Every speck of dirt that I find on my floor is driving me crazy, knowing now that Mason can pick up anything and put it in his mouth. Pretty soon I am sure that I will be vacuuming everyday because yes I really am that OCD. I don't mind the dishes pile up but having dirt on the ground apparently drives me nuts.

I will post this week Mason's 7 month old photos but here are some cute other pix for your enjoyment. 






1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

He has the CUTEST smile! And his hair is getting so much lighter!

Happy Valentine's my dear friend! I love you so much!!