Friday, February 24, 2012

Did I Do That???

Who would have thought that a 7 month old kid could actually make a mess. I surely didn't, and don't call me Shirley! Man I don't know how this kid does it but within just minutes, no maybe even seconds, he can have all his toys all over the floor. The fun game now is I don't take him to the toys anymore, I make him go and get them. Yes this is encouraging him to become more mobile, but alas, it is going to happen sooner rather than later. Also I only clean up the toys twice during the day so that he doesn't get mad at me, because once I start cleaning, all over the floor they go again!

It is fun watching him do his crawling figuring out thing because he does yoga and he kicks my butt at it! He can do superman's all day long, planks like nobody's business and rock out pushups. Now he has added cobra, and downward dog to the mix. And yes he rocks downward dog like nothing else! He is definitely trying to crawl. I am so proud of him and he is getting so strong and so big already. He is going to have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house with all the new tile to slide around on!

I also took some pix of the snow that we got this past Sunday. We got a whole whopping 5 inches here, yes it is not a lot but frankly it is too much for this AZ native! The funny and crazy thing about Virginny is that today, Friday, it is 79 degrees outside and we are having heavy rain storms with thunder. This is not winter weather this is more like spring weather. I love todays weather and I have been enjoying the rain. I will say that I enjoyed the snow on Sunday too because it was a heavy wet snow, but I didn't have to shovel any of it because by the next morning by mid morning it was already melted on the sidewalk and my driveway! PERFECT SNOW IF YOU ASK ME. And there was still snow all over the lawn and houses so it looked pretty too!

~Did I do that?~
 ~Yep, I did~
 ~Super tuckered out little guy!~
 ~Our first official snow storm of the winter~

 ~Surprisingly, Archer loves to jump around in the snow~

0 comments: