Tomorrow Mace will be 7 months old! Jan-Feb flew by and I am hoping that March does the same. I love this time that I have with Mason and I wish I could stop time but I wish Matt was here. If he was than I would be ok if time just stopped to cherish this time together. I do love all the time I get to spend with Mason all day long. Just the 2 of us and I will never have this time again like this with our next kids because I will have other children to tend to.
I don't think Mason has grown much this past month. His weight seems to have stalled which is great because he was growing so fast! Mason is creeping still but starting to move all over the house. I have installed the gates and I am ready for him to start crawling all over the place.
Mason is learning what he is allowed to touch and play with and what he is not allowed. He is already testing me, the little squirt! He is obviously smart because he remembers what I say no to and tries to touch it again, and when I say no, he just grins at me like it is a game. ARGH! Cute but ARGH!
Mason is a pro at eating his solid foods. Just getting them to come out is still the problem. But he really does like my cooking. I have been making all of his food, except for the rice cereal. I use a boxed organic kind that he really enjoys. I am also using it to help thicken up some of the really thin purees that I have made.
Mason loves to wiggle and do planks and has started doing Downward dogs now! He is learning how strong his body is in his own way. I honestly thought that he would be crawling by this week but it will probably be a couple more weeks before he figures out the hand leg coordination thing. Anyhew here are his amazingly great 7 month pix. I am having so much fun taking pix of him. He responds so well to the camera, except when he doesn't like the flash. It is great, though!
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment