For the past few weeks I have been having Mace do a tummy time routine at the same time that we have play time. Last night Mace did the best yet. He held his head up the longest and actually had more fun with it than in the past. He does tummy time when cuddling with the momma but we have tried to do more on the ground. I am concerned that he is going to start becoming active very soon as he is already showing signs of coordination. It will happen when it happens regardless if I am ready for it or not. We shall see how long it takes but I am enjoying this cuddling phase we are going thru right now. Here are some cute pix of him in his trial and error of holding his head up.
~So focused~
~Try Again~
~I'm Done~
~Mace cuddling with Milo~







1 comments:
He's. So. Cute. Ah!
Post a Comment