Our little guy is 8 weeks old today! So weird. Things he does on a regular basis.
~He loves to smile, but not very much in front of the camera.
~He loves to look at the pix of Mommy and Daddy and smile at them, because I think they are always smiling at him. He loves looking at the pix though.
~He is cooing a lot more than he did last month, and will coo back and forth with me when it his is play time.
~He loves to watch the moving lights in his little play gym we have and to listen to the music, well he loves any music.
~He loves to cuddle with Mommy and to be held by here all the time, well that hasn't really changed since last month, but he will go in the swing now and sleep.
~He loves to watch Daddy on the computer when we skype. Matt has this uncanny ability to calm him down over the computer. It is really cute and I love seeing Mace know his dad.
~Archer has finally let Mace touch him, and even today let Mace cuddle with him without freaking out and running away. I think Archer is finally getting used to the little guy.
~He has grown out of 0-3 month clothing and is in 3-6 month clothing because of his length. So sad to see the smaller sizes go and they were super cute but now we have more cute clothing to dress him in.
Life for me is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I love it and love watching him grow and even learn a little, but the lack of sleep and hands free time is a little difficult. I have relied on my neighbors and church family to help me out which they have and I am so thankful for their help. It has helped strengthen my bond with them and allowed me to learn from them.
It was amazing to see him learn to recognize me and to learn how to smile. He is taking in all the sights and sounds around him but gets overstimulated easily. It is such a blessing to have him in my life and I really am enjoying it. I know that with the coming months it will become easier, everyone has told me that the first 3 months are the hardest, and I am almost done with that. We miss daddy so very much and wish he was here but we are surviving without him together. We get to talk to him almost everyday and we are so thankful for the technology that we have to have this chance for Matt to see him grow.
Well here are some cute pix of Mace at 8 weeks old! These are not all back to back pix either, I was very lucky to get some great smiling pix!









2 comments:
Oh man, he is so cute. What a smile!
He's looking a lot more like Matt!! What a CUTE smile!! I love it!!
Post a Comment