My little man is HUGE!!!! Well, what I think is big and has made a huge change since last month. He had his 2 month checkup yesterday and is weighing in at a whopping 12 lbs 14 ounces. I guessed at the office that he would be 12 1/2 lbs but nope he is almost 13 lbs. His length also changed by 3 inches and he is now 22 1/4 inches long. His head is 39 cm. He is just growing so big. I knew he had a growth spurt a couple of weeks ago because overnight he couldn't fit in his 0-3 month sized clothing anymore.
He also had his first shots EVER yesterday! He did not like them at all. A church member invited us for dinner last night and he cried, no not cried he screamed, all 2 hours we were there. They took turns holding him for me because they knew I would have a long night ahead of me. Which I did, a long night of SLEEP!!!! Thank you Tylenol. I picked up some on the way home from the members home and in about 45 min he was out. Woke up at midnight and ate a little then was out cold until 7am, missing his 3am and 5am feeding that he has loved doing for the past 2 weeks! I haven't had that much sleep since before Mace arrived! He is asleep again now, but woke up at 7 a very, very happy baby full of smiles and giggles.
I did submit a photo to the cutest baby contest with Kathie Lee and Hoda on the Today show so we shall see what comes of it. Here is the shot I used:
1 year ago



1 comments:
SOOO glad you got a full night sleep with just one interruption! Yay Tylenol!! And what nice friends, holding him while you ate and visited...
Post a Comment