Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting Bigger!!!

It is so amazing how quickly they grow!!!! The other day I put Mason in the swaddle me things that he used to be wrapped up snug as a bug in. It used to be so big on him. He had plenty of room for his legs to kick and it would wrap around to his back. Now it barely fits him. His legs have no extra room in the length and I had to pull it tight just to get it to Velcro closed. Also he doesn't fit half of his 0-3/Newborn clothes. So sad and they were so cute! He has more length on him the width, so he is going to be tall and skinny just like daddy, I think!

He still has the bad stuffy nose and it doesn't matter how many times or how much I snuff out his nose it just stays stuffed up. He knows what the bulb thing is and once he sees it he freaks out! I just wish it would clear up soon.

We have been doing tummy time and play time on his mat almost everyday. He rolled over from front to back yesterday. I helped him once and he screamed at me because it seems like he wanted to do it himself. Very cute! He really likes to watch the lights and listen to the music that the play gym makes. As much as I used to hate battery operated toys for kids, I sure do like his gym as it keeps him occupied while I do laundry or clean up my room. If the music stops he usually cries to let me know! He definitely likes music as he now has his own playlist on my ipod.

We have been talking to daddy on Skype for the past few days. I love modern technology and the chance we have to see him. Matt is doing well, doesn't like the weather but is doing well and is safe as safe can be. Anyhew Mace loves to watch daddy on the computer. He knows his dad and it is so good to see as I have been concerned that when Matt comes home Mace won't know who he is. Well Matt calms Mace down and just loves to watch him. It is very cute! I just wish Matt was here with us to see all the cute smiles that Mace gives me everyday.

Well here are some super cute pix of my super cute kid! Gotta love those baby blue eyes!
~This is Milo the monkey. Mace tries to eat his ear as he falls asleep~
~Nap time, my fav time of the day~

1 comments:

Jean said...

Hey Becky.... glad to hear that Mason is giving you some time to get things done... nap time is great isn't it!
He sure is a cutie... we will be sending a package soon! Love/hugs
Aunt Jean