Tonight we have out Adult Halloween Party in our neighborhood. I didn't want to get all "dolled" up tonight. wanted to be more comfortable first of all, and secondly I really wanted to dress up as a vampire from Twilight. I know I am obsessed. Well it took me even longer to get ready today than yesterday cause I had no idea on how to do my makeup to enhance my eyes or how to do my hair. I have never done my hair in this way. Needless to say it turned out pretty dang good. So I am a veggie vampire and Matt is my helpless human that fell in love with me. I will try to get a pix of both of us together sometime tonight. (In case you didn't know, I am normally a blue eyed babe, but I got special Honey colored contacts for tonight. Tell me what you think of them.) So here are more pix. (FYI our lighting in out house make me look fake in bake because we didn't use flash. See pix below.)
~This next pix is with the flash to show how pale I actually got my face.~


2 comments:
Awesome!!! Great eyes...
btw, your hair is SO FREAKING LONG!!! I wish my hair grew as fast as yours does...
Post a Comment