It has nearly been one week from the Time Change that occurred last Sunday, and I am still trying to get used to it. Funny thing. I am fine waking up a 7:30 or 8am but around 12 it feels so much later than it actually is and at night I read and don't even go to bed till about 1am. Plus staying up all night to watch the results from the election didn't help in the getting to sleep earlier part. These days feels so long to me and so relaxed it is very weird trying to get used to the time change thingy.
Also Matt would have been leaving tomorrow morning but thanks to the grace of the Almighty I get to have Thanksgiving with him. So I get an extra 3 weeks with him now. YAY! So Matt gets back tonight from training he has been at all week in Northern VA and he doesn't have to leave anymore for more than 2 days. He was going to have to do some military orders but the unit said that he didn't have to so we get to spend more time together.
Other than that everything is going great here. We have rejoined the cell phone age, but are very limited on how much we can actually talk on it, so keep calling on the home phone. I am finding more and more books to read, and enjoying them very much (I know I am 26 years old and I just re-discovered the LIBRARY, AMAZING Huh.) Matt is loving his job and is excited for the work that he will start in December because he really likes the group he will be working with. And Archer, well, he likes to sleep all the time, and in my bed none the less so he is a very happy puppy. That's all folks!
1 year ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment