Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Louisa Losers!- Day 31 out of 90


Who else was glued to the TV last night to watch the season finale of The Biggest Loser. I defiantly was. I was routing for Ali to win and I am so glad that she did. Well right now I am in my fourth week of a little group we started over here called the "Louisa Losers". Each of us is partners with someone/anyone else. There are people that live in my town that are partners with friends that live in Utah and Idaho. I am partnered with Matt. Well we pretty much started it because we all wanted to get in better shape, and there is a prize of some sorts that goes out to the group that looses the most weight. I don't think that will be Matt and I because he is trying to bulk up and I am trying to lose. But he has already lost 3 pounds and I gained at first and I am back to my starting weight now, and I will be shedding my weight now. I am on day 31 of 90 so wish us luck. I have been exercising 5 days a week and will be working out 6 days a week starting this week. If you would like to join our little group just to give you an excuse to exercise and get in better shape just email me and let me know.

2 comments:

roseanne said...

I'm addicted to that show!!! But I did miss the finale. :(
Normally that show really motivates me but lately it's been depressing since I'm watching the 20 lbs I battled getting off last year creep back on, which I know goes with being prego but still it stinks!!! If I have to hear from a doc one more time that I should only gain 1 lb or less a week I gonna go postal!!

Elizabeth said...

I got your letter today finally, I can't believe it took so long to get here! And you will be happy to know that I am now the proud owner of a set of pearl earrings! I love them!! I am going to try wearing them everyday, the jeweler said that if I have a problem with the metal to bring them back and we will try a different metal. They are small, but that is all that I wanted. Anyways, thank you!!!