Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 3- Shenandoah Valley

So today we spent about 6 hours driving and driving and driving. We drove through the whole Shenandoah Valley National Park and really got up close and personal with the deer, some chicken playing squirrels, a possum, and skunk and some other road killed animals that weren't too lucky in the end. the squirrels all ran out in front of the car and waited until we had to slow down to even bother to move. They must have a death wish or something. I got up close and personal to a white tail deer. I was about 4 feet from it taking pix and it just kept on eating and didn't even mind a bit.







Tomorrow we are going to Gettysburg, PA. It's only a couple of hours away. I am very excited to see this history stuff and look forward to actually being there for the first time.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! You should be a photographer. Seriously stellar shots! How beautiful, and how fun, all those deer!

The Fifes said...

That's incredible how close you were able to get to the animals!