Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's About Time

It is about time that I have finally figured out how to change my background. I love daisies so much. For people who don't know my car is a red and white Mini Cooper and her name is Red Daisy.

Things are going well here for us. Matt is leaving in 2 weeks for AZ for 3 months. It is really not that long for him to be gone. He is going to be driving cross country for the 4th time since last June when we drove out here for the first time. Hopefully he won't get sent home early like he did last September. Somehow we did manage to get a full day together before he leaves. We are spending Saturday March 2nd together going to the DC Temple together for the first time since we moved out here.

As for me I am currently planning my studio's first recital by picking the music and all the little details that I had no idea about. I have never picked music for someone else only for myself or someone picked the music for me. I have had a difficult time choosing the music as they did not offer a class in college called "how to choose recital music for all 20 of your students for their first recital ever". Anyways I think I am doing ok, I have at least figured out the order they will be in when they play.

That's about all here folks. Hope all is well with you and your fam!

1 comments:

Melisa said...

Love the new background, are you going to be able to head to AZ at all while Matt is there?