Today the all knowing weatherman said that our area was going to get a mixture of ice and rain. Well it is actually the coolest looking thing out here, everything has an icecycle over it and it looks pretty. All of the trees have the ice all over them, but I saw some tree branches fall already. Our mailbox is iced shut. I know it sounds crazy but I like it and, we have a garage for a good reason. Before we moved out here my uncle John was telling us about ice storms and how bad they can be if you have the car out in the elements. Anyhew here are some pix from our porch.
Also I have finally gotten 20 students. I have started picking recital music for all my kids and I am so excited. They are all doing so well.


3 comments:
HOW COOL!!!
Good job on getting students and rad pics. It's like 62 degrees here in Vegas. What a winter! It went by way too quick and i'm sad about it. Enjoy your temps!
Becky - you took some great pictures!! Glad I have your website...I added you to my list on my personal blog. Hope that's okay :-) Have a great day!
Post a Comment