Sunday, February 24, 2008

Freakin' Out A Little

So today I am filling in for the branch pianist until they call a new one, which I am thinking will be me anyways, but last Monday the choristor called me and, first of all sprung it on me that I was filling in without anyone even asking me to fill in, but she wanted to change all the songs. I didn't know the first set of songs in the first place, but now that she knows someone can actually play the piano is playing in sacrament she decided to pick 4 of the most difficult songs in the whole hymn book. I have been practicing all week and I am still shakey on 2 of the 4 and I'm freakin out a little as I have to play them infront of everyone, including some of my studens and their families in less than an hour. So if you read this before I go to chuch in an hour please say a prayer for me as I need a little divine intervention to get through all the songs. Thank you! I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments: