Tuesday, June 26, 2012

11 Months

Each month it is getting harder and harder to take his pix of him laying down. I think next month, thankfully the last one, well at least till 18 months, will be the hardest. Mace just doesn't want to stay still. He has way too much stuff to look at and go and tear apart. Mace is a busy body. He likes to get into everything and be apart of everything that I or Matt does.


Speaking of Matt, so happy he is home. So sad that he and Mace are sick right now. Welcome home Matt, how would you like to go to the ER 2 days after you get home. Yep Mace had his first ER adventure. He spiked a pretty high fever and his doc said to go to the ER since it was after hours. We did. He has his first Ear infection, but we caught it super early and Mace is fine and Mace has a cold. Matt and Mace are on the mend but it will be a little while longer before they are 100%. One of the nice things about Matt being home: Matt was a dad and has been since Mace was born, but it has been amazing to watch Matt become a Father. Truly amazing!
Mace will be walking soon. A random lady said that he will be walking within 2 weeks. It has now been just over 2 weeks and he hasn't taken his first independent steps. I know it will be soon though. 
Mace loves to eat, and as Matt says he eats all the time!!! He really is eating all the time. His new fav, eating apples! like I will peel a quarter or half of an apple slice and he will eat the whole thing. Super cute and it keeps him busy for a little bit. I love you Mace and I am so glad that Matt is finally home and able to get to know you.



 ~Daddy and Mace chasing Archer~
 ~Superman!~

0 comments: