We started practicing for Mason's first birthday party with Mason feeding himself his pureed dinner. What a wonderful mess it was too. Mason is too funny though because he started dipping his face into the bowl to lick it up, just like the dog does. Apparently this kid watches Archer way more than I thought he did.
Mason is getting full of personality as well. He has a bit of an attitude, not sure where he got that from, and he is a little stubborn, still not sure where he got that from either. But bless his sweet little heart he has a sweet little personality when he wants to. He will crawl over to me as fast as he can go just to climb up on me and give me the biggest squeeze he can muster and a sloppy wet kiss. I love this little kid so much and I am so thankful that he is apart of this family! He just needs to stay this sweet and precious for the rest of his life!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment