He is a flirt. He loves the ladies. He has to watch every lady, young or not as young but he loves to check them out. And sometimes if you are lucky he will get up close and personal with the ladies. Not sure how to break some habits he developed through nursing, if you get my drift.
~Mason loves to stick out his tongue at us now!~
He no longer just walks he RUNS and runs and runs! Diaper changes when he sees me grab a diaper he runs up to me while I am setting up, grabs the powder and then runs as far away as possible from me. We call it the powder dash! He runs to the bath tub because he loves his baths and he runs to the door to meet Daddy when he comes home from work!Mace and Matt have quite the little relationship. Mason is different with Matt. He gives him more loves on command than he does to me, but I get a lot anyhew so I am not that jealous. He loves to spend time with Matt. Every week Matt and Mace get their time while I teach and for the rest of the night Mason prefers to sit with Daddy and show him his books and such.
He loves to read his books. Flip through them and find the doggies which he then proceeds to do his "woof woof" for. He knows doggies and loves all of them so much! He likes other animals too but he will always flip to the back of the books with the doggies.
He has a new fav show to watch and I never thought that I would let him watch the newer style cartoons. He loves The Backyardigans. There is singing about every 2 minutes and all the music is a different style so it keeps him more interested. He bops around and watches and dances as much as possible to the show! It is fun to watch him enjoy music. He is going to be my musician. He adores music and can't get enough of it.
~This is Mason's silly, I want something so I am going to do an extra cute and charming smile for you to get it, look~
Mason is overall a great kid. He has his moments like every kid but I am so thankful for him in my life. I now know how lucky I am to have been able to get pregnant and to carry him full term. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed our family with this special little spirit. I know we have some other special spirits waiting for their chance to come down and I am so excited for when they do arrive. No announcements now but hopefully it will be soon!
~Here Mommy! Have a blueberry~
~Hi Grandma and Grandpa!~


0 comments:
Post a Comment