Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Time to play catch up! I have been out of the loop and out of access for a couple of weeks and this past week I just didn't update my blog. I know some of you are wanting pix from Halloween so here they are. Mason was the Itsy Bitsy Spider, that was the actual title of his costume, and I recycled my old HS costume this year. Because we were in the midst of moving this year we didn't for the first time since we moved out here, hand out candy at the house. We went around the neighborhood to say our goodbyes and then we went to our church's trunk or treat. Mason had a ton of fun with the young women with whom he attached himself to all night. He loves the young ladies and they all love him too. So most of the pix from the night are of him playing with N. Also Mason no longer walks. He runs everywhere and getting a clean pix of him that is not blurry is next to impossible with my camera phone. So sorry they are blurry and grainy but this is our life. A running 1 year old. 




 ~Super excited high 5~
 ~Mace was running back and forth into N's arms.~

0 comments: