My li'l man is 9 months old now. I am amazed by how fast the time really has gone. It seems though that time is going faster when I think about my friend's little girl than it has for Mace cause she is already 4 months and Mace is finally 9 months old. Weird. Mason's personality sure is coming through already. I am already wondering if the terrible 2's can come as early as 9 months with the way he throws a tantrum but I guess this is preparing me for what is to come soon. Wish me luck on that one cause this kid knows how to show attitude when he wants to.
~This is the ONLY pix I got of him with his legs extended all others looked like the one below~
Few things to note: Mason is standing up against things ALL THE TIME. If it is somewhat solid and will support him he will stand against it, and fall and get up again.
He now has 8 visible teeth. Amazing thinking about it because at 5.5 months he didn't have any and now he has 8. He enjoys biting everything he can get his mouth on, including my feet, ankle, hands and yes sometimes other areas too. OUCH! He also loves to bite Archer's tail, ears and wherever he gets his mouth on Archer. Of course Archer doesn't like it so he runs away and keeps his distance but sometimes Archer is very nice.
~I accidently bopped his cheek with the camera when I was moving him around.~
Mason is a people watcher. He loves to watch everyone around him. He will stare and just look and observe what everyone is doing. Very cute.
~All better now~
He is babbling a ton now. His fav words to say are "Ba-ba-ba-ba" and yep, "Ma-ma-ma-ma" and "Wa-wa". Especially when he is crying he just wails out his "Ma-ma-ma-ma". He likes to move his mouth a lot. And he loves to buzz his lips all the time. He started buzzing them while talking and found that to be fun too.
Mason is still pretty good with strangers too. He will let anyone hold him, except for when he is grumpy or hungry. They he reaches for me but he will go to almost anyone. He loves facial hair on men too which is interesting. (No Matt, this is not a clue to grow anything out, oh wait you can't cause you are there for the military. Clean shaven yea!)
Mason just loves to play with his toys. He has inherited my old blackberry to play with and loves to gnaw on it as much as possible. It has teeth marks on it now.
~He loves to turn and look at me to show off that he stood up! Silly boy!~
Mason is still sleeping pretty well at night. He does wake up in the middle of the night but I ignore him and let him fall back asleep. It only takes about 10 min of crying now for him to give up but thankfully he finally does. I am starting to feel like I am getting decent sleep at night. Not what I used to before the munchkin but better than it had been. I am very much looking forward to handing Mace to Matt and me go and take a nap.
~Full length shot~
Also his favorite game to play when someone is holding him is, lets get my hand in your mouth. He will stick his hands in everyone's mouth just for fun. Silly boy!!!
~Cool pix, mid fall!~
One more thing. This kid LOVES Wheel of Fortune! He will stop whatever he is doing and stare at the TV when it is on. When it goes to commercial break he goes back to his toy then, bam! Back to the TV when the show comes back on. This kid is something else! I love him so much and am so thankful he is finally here and part of our family! LOVE YOU MACE!




0 comments:
Post a Comment